translation price is fixed per complete translated
page. If any half pages result, the corresponding
portion will taken into account and added to the
are fixed in Mexican pesos)
prices are plus Value Added Tax, and minus the
appropriate Value Added Tax and Income tax withholding
offer price discounts based on the number of pages.
1. The customer sends the document to be translated
2. Once the document has been received, the approximate
cost is notified to the client based on the number
3. A 50% deposit is made to the indicated bank
4. Once the deposit has been received, the translation
5. The remaining balance is paid upon delivery
of the finished translated version (whether by
e-mail, or when a printed page is delivered).